Reliable Roof Replacement for Your Home of Office
Few truly understand what a complex system your home or office’s roof truly is. Far more than just a layer of shingles or roof coating, it is complex network of different systems all working in concert to protect your from the elements as well as to channel water and other debris away from your home. With all that it’s asked to stand up to, its little wonder that most recommend a roof replacement every 20-30 years. When it does come to replace it, you want to a contractor that specializes exclusively in exterior services. We here at JBC are such a provider.
Understanding Your Roof’s Component Systems
The many different component systems of your roof include:
- The base structure: These are the rafters and trusses that support the roof deck.
- The roof deck: Typically comprised of thin layers of plywood, this is the material to which the roof underlayment and covering are affixed.
- The underlayment: This is a specialized barrier material that protects from water infiltration.
- The covering: These are the shingles, tiles, or coating that provide your roof’s outer layer of protection against the elements.
- The flashing: Flashing is the material installed at around protrusions and at the joints and valleys of your roof that prevent water from pooling and seeping in.
- The drainage systems: The network of gutters and downspouts installed along your roof channel water off the roof and away from your home or office building.
Our replacement services starts with a thorough inspection of every component of your roof. If we can save you money in certain areas, we will. Yet with a complete replacement of all systems, you’re ensured the best performance possible going forward.
Your New Roof Is Just a Phone Call Away
If installed correctly, your new roof can easily deliver you another two to three decades. Of course, if you choose to trust such a project to just any roofing company, that’s a big ‘IF.’ You don’t have to worry about such concerns when we at JBC are on the job. We invite you to see for yourself why we’ve been dubbed ‘Your Denver, Colorado Roofing Specialists.’ To schedule an appointment for a free initial estimate, just take few moments to fill out our online contact form. You can also call us directly at (303) 346-8285.